A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…
“Dad, look the trees are going behind!”
.
Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed…
.
“Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
.
.
The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…
.
“Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”
.
.
The old man smiled and said…
.
“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.”
.
.
.
.
MORAL……….
.
Every single person on the planet has a story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you.
Good morning!
Here is a story of a woman, Ononye Chioma, MD of Ranks West Africa
Limited (a food processing Company) and how she built Ranks West
Africa Limited from scratch to a highly competitive brand.
Ononye Chioma, a graduate of Applied micro-biology shares her
challenges, how she started,and her dreams in a story I got from The
Sun Newspaper, Titled "I started my business from one room -
Chioma,Ranks W/Africa", published on September 12,2015 and I want to
share it with you. Today,the company can boast of over seven products
and large staff strength but it all started in a one room apartment,10
years ago.
When asked about how she started her company. She said "I started
searching for jobs like most graduate in Nigeria, after I graduated in
2002 and completed my youth service in Kogi State. I applied to
several places but nothing was forthcoming. Later, I was employed in a
food processing company as the quality control manager, or so I
thought. Unknown to me that th...
Comments